The amount of fertilizer and the fertilizing period for crops:
Rice: 80-120 kg / time (2-3 times / crop: 7-10 days after growing / 18-22 days after s38-42 days after growing)
Corn: 80-100 kg / ha / time (3 times / crop: 7- 10 days after planting / 20-30 days after planting / 40-50 days after planting)
Sugarcane: 300-400 kg / ha / time (3 times / crop: 15-20 days after planting / 2-3 months after planting / 4-5 months after planting)
- In the first basic period, applying 100-200 kg / ha / time (3 times / year: 4 months / time).
- Business phase: In ripe dragon fruit season applying 250-450 g / head / month; dragon fruits with lighting apply 300-500 g fertilizer / head / time (3 times: when pruning / buding / wilting)
Other fruit (mango, longan, grapefruit, rambutan):
- In basic period applying 150-350 g / tree / time (4 times/year: 3 months/time).
- In the business stage, applying 300-600g/tree/time (4-5 times/year: after harvesting / before flowering / after fruiting/ growing fruit 1-2 times)
Fruit (watermelon, chili, tomato):
- Applying 100-150 kg/ha (basal fertilizing or 7-10 days after planting);
- Applying 150-250 kg/ha/time (additional fertilizing 1-3 times/crop: 20-25 days after planting/fruits grow 1-2 times)
- Short-term vegetables for leaf: 150-200 kg/ha/time (2 times/crop: 7-10 days after planting/20-30 days after planting)
- The basic period is 150-250 kg/ha/time (4 times/year: 3 months/time).
- Business period of fertilizing 400-600 kg/ha/time (3 times/year: at the beginning of the rainy season/mid-rainy season/at the end of rainy season)
Pepper: The basic period is 150-250 g/head/time (4 times/year: 3 months/time).The business period applying 400-600 g / office / time (3 times / year: at the beginning of the rainy season / mid-rainy season / at the end of rainy season)
Tea: 200-300 kg / ha / time (applied 6-7 times / year according to harvest cycle)
Rubber (business period): 150-200 kg / ha / time (2-3 times / year: at the beginning of rainy season / mid-rainy season / at the end of rainy season)